Friday 28 September 2007

Life in this lab is way too dramatic. I wish I can think faster and come up with more things to say that will put me in a better position, but whatever, let's hope that this is actually a good change. I was pissed off, and I wouldn't accept her apology. You don't just tell people I'm giving you away without any hints of doing that before. But maybe in a year's time, I'll thank her for dumping me..

So I've decided to take embryology lab.. figured that I'll never get a chance to do comparative embryology ever again, must grab the chance now. Opportunity cost is Colin's class which will teach me how to do expts and which I can work less and get a better grade and get a decent rec. Hope it's a right choice.

Feeling too sian to settle anything. Feel like just giving up on this music minor. Too much trouble getting an instru, finding a place to keep it, going for auditions..

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

heya heads up!!! I made a bday wish for u!!! haha

Big Ego said...

I think the best thing to do is to change your lab and get a new start. It maybe even harder to survive in your lab if now you switch to with your ex- mentor's "enemy". I mean if you think you can take it, you might want to consider to stay. Maybe you can talk to your PI and explain the difficulties that you are experiencing right now and see if he can come up with any good suggestion. I think he will understand if you later decide to change your lab. But whatever your decision is, you have our support. But make up your mind fast coz time is ticking.