Thursday 8 November 2007

Instead of spending my time playing some online crossword puzzle, I'll blog.

Things to do:
  1. Get that gene into the plasmid and into the bacteria.. Why so hard??
  2. Find cute crafts to make to give to old people
  3. Chase after people to approve of my crafts and chase after other people to get me materials to make those crafts
  4. Read the 5 papers needed for me to start my lab report
  5. Read more papers to decide what final project to do
  6. Pray and hope that my tadpoles are still alive and relatively normal after its head is partially detached from the body
  7. Do something fun this weekend
  8. Plan something fun for Thanksgiving
  9. Stop feeling angry at myself for throwing my distinction in biology away
  10. Churn out some rudimentary personal statement
  11. Practise
  12. Stop feeling impatient with slower-witted people

Grr... #9. How dumb am I to make such a big mistake and not realise it until now.. Grr.. What to do?

Was the MC for senior house. Went pretty well. Actually went very well. The old people were high even though not many of them came. The song was a big hit. I'm pretty sure they felt that it was too short and it was over before they felt shiok. And I love my turtle movement. Pretty surprised that PP agreed to such cute actions. Games were exciting. My pingpong ball game went quite well. As usual all of them tried to cheat and I had to physically block them to prevent them from throwing more balls. They were nice and didn't throw balls at me. Jenga was veto-ed but the other game with the bottle air gun thing was cool. It was so exciting and the pictures came out good too. So even though we started out kind of slow.. didn't know what to say.. quite stoney, depended a lot on Alice for cues.. it was a good show..

I'm quite amused at what the sta people are trying to do. I wonder if PP noticed. Highly amusing. Sneakily taking pictures of people, suggesting people to work with each other.. hmm..

1 comment:

Big Ego said...

My apology for causing you to "veto" the Jenga game. But sf, seriously,
don't get too upset abt "throwing" your distinction away.... By the time you get to grad school, you will realize that whatever you did or screwed up in the undergrad was not that important afterall. Cheers.