Saturday 26 April 2008

Wow my parents know me so well. While I'm here pondering over stuff, they already know what my problems are and have discussed it without me. I'm impressed. And I think what they said is right.. hmm.. kinda.. Cos if they're right, then I'm not the only person with this pondering to do..

We've had those around-the-fire/ pot/ table/ alcohol talks before and we all had our lists. Is it just that the criteria on the list is not fulfilled? Are those things that important to me? What should I be treasuring? I guess I should stop blogging. This is getting nowhere. //

So my next project is to create a sonic creature, meaning make a creature out of sound. It should have a character, a distinguishable size and sounds for rest, movement and communication. Fun. Any ideas are welcome. I'm a dabbler this quarter. Dabble in all sorts of fields, collect samples from all sorts of things. I like moving from a rookie to an amateur. It's fun. It's not so fun moving from an amateur to an intermediate. And I don't know how much fun it is to get to the advanced/ professional level cos I haven't been there.

2 comments:

fm said...

cheem. sounds like u're growing up? oh well. adult life generally sux. u'll get used to it soon. :p

feng said...

yes Mr adult.. I want to be a kid