Friday 7 July 2006

Back in Singapore

Singapore.. after 10 months. I thought I would feel completely at home, but there's still a slight tinge of unfamiliarity, of strangeness. The weirdest thing is probably that everybody speaks Singlish, ok that's not supposed to be surprising, but I feel strange when working people, like sales people and immigration officers at the airport speak perfect Singaporean English. I'm somehow surprised that they don't even attempt to speak less singaporean-accented English. I guess it's just me who has changed and started noticing these things.

2 days after I've arrived. I can get used to this life. Slack, sleep.. There's much more entertainment here than I have in SD any day.

Europe pictures and travelog will be up soon. Right now there's something buggy about this comp and I don't like to do much things with it. I'll post pics and stuff after I've fixed this thing.
I'm back people. Date me. Show me Singapore. =)

No comments: