Monday 10 July 2006

Europe Trip

Highlights:
1. Watching Les Miserable and Phantom of the Opera musicals. Very well-spent 35pound.
2. Flamenco show in Seville
3. Alhambra in Granada
4. Losing my best friend to the wind in Sierra Nevada and nearly losing ourselves too
5. Gaudi's architecture in Barcelona
6. Lots of daidi and floating bridging, with a bunch of crazy people
7. Being freakos everywhere we go and attracting stares

Experiences:
1. Watching the woman close the gate right in front of us and the guy tells us that we are late for our train when the train is right there and we were at the most 1 second late.
2. Buying the train tickets for the wrong day (sorry, that's my fault, didn't check my dates properly)
3. Walking lots of extra distance because of lousy navigation (mostly my fault too, esp that day in Granada after Alhambra, I gave up navigating after a while and let christine and bao do it)
4. Lying blatantly to hotel staff about the no. of people staying in our rooms.
5. Getting a whole uncut orange as the dessert when I asked for fruits.

Many times in the trip, I thought that all our motives in the trip are different and everyone is compromising to everyone else, but I guess that's life. We needed everyone in different ways and everyone must give way to other's wants..

Scroll down for pictures. Uploading them bit by bit, very very slowly.. so check here often

No comments: