Wednesday 4 October 2006

Had a disastrous day yesterday where everything went wrong.. just not my day i guess.. I don't even want to list any of those things. I figured sometimes just don't think so much, just do things, maybe there'll be less screw ups. At least chamber orch was fun, class is huge this time, and pieces are interesting, it's going to be a dancy concert. =)

Got a ecard from aga. Weird. The email said "Surprise! You've just received a Yahoo! Greeting..." Yeah, it's really a surprise.

I don't know why he picked me, I know if he's counting on me to come up with some great arguments to win, he's greatly overestimated me. I can't think under pressure, I can't make myself understood without thinking over every word I use, and he knows that I always make half an argument and not state the significance of it. Gosh, I don't even understand Machiavelli. But well, I guess he has his reasons and i don't have a choice, but to take part in this debate. Seriously, I'd much rather do the film review.

No comments: