Monday 19 February 2007

Career
New Year. People have been wishing me 恭喜发财 which I always think is rather inappropriate because there's no way I can 发财 any time soon. Secondly shouldn't 恭喜发财 be something you say to people AFTER they 发财? Since you're congratulating them on their wealth gain..

Need to find a good lab where I can do something significant. Need to package myself into something delectable for now and for 2 years later. Getting into a grad school isn't anywhere near easy and I'm not doing enough to make the process easier.

Recent debate over direction of biomed research. Pretty amusing to see 2 people who refuse to give in to each other argue publicly.

New Year
went to Ranch yesterday and saw jessica, and she gave me a 红包. haha. So nice of her. Dinner party. Thought i sent invitations to everyone that i should, but turned out I still missed people. And next time I'll make more edible food, food that's confirmed to be edible. Bridge is fun. i'm going to miss my bridge buddies when they graduate.

1 comment:

jac jac said...

niang! i wish you 学业进步!! hehh got angbao?? =p