Thursday 8 March 2007

I need to learn to say no. No. No. No. There's a pd help file with the patch name, "just say", and when you play it, it's a recording of a guy saying "no", looping, with all sorts of effects the user can do. I need the effect "sound pleasant and doesn't make me feel guilty".

Life is boring. I'm not usually in this position with this view, and I don't know why I'm here. At the beginning of the year I was telling someone how the boringness of life is how you look at it, and today that person was telling me the same thing when I said life is boring. Something about this quarter is driving me crazy and I don't even know what. I'm not too keen to find out anyway. Just let it be.. I have an urge to scream, and that's terribly rare.
When I'm abnormal like this, I shall retreat to my usual mood-calming activities.. if I can get to doing them..
If the weather's good tmr, I'll go watch sunset, before daylight saving starts and it'll never get dark.
I need something to look forward to. Where's the hope? Where's the optimism? Why don't I believe in Leibniz's ridiculous philosophy?

I thought with so many times on stage, stage fright will not be a prob for me. Apparently not. Let's hope that I know my language well enough to not say gibberish on Sat.

Ridiculous Japanese. Can't you take responsibility for what you've done? Do you seriously think that all Asian women can't stand your charm and throw themselves at you?
Japanese Prime Minister angers victims of wartime sex slavery

No comments: