Monday 12 March 2007

Woke up really early today cos of a strange dream. I wonder how many people made that big an impact in my life. Strange dream, something that will never happen. Do I wish that it might come true some day? I don't know. but it's strange enough to wake me up early and I decided not to go back to sleep and wonder in the dream any more.

So woke up abt 2h before my alarm's supposed to ring, decided to do some pd. Ended up chatting with many many band people. Haha, me waking up early + DST= before midnight in Singapore. Great time chatting. Everyone asked the same question. When am I going back? I really have no idea. Ended with a buddies chat (haha, remember the failed buddy attempt at bonding in band?), and a discussion of that buddy breakfast which never did materialise. We should buddy bridge.

Weather was beautiful today. Bet it's about 29C again. Hope it stays warm.

Concerts. Chamber orchestra. The concert that I ended up playing in even though I had no wish of joining. As usual, almost broke down but somehow managed to pull through. If this was SYF, we'll get COP. If only people watch the conductor more.
Chamber ensemble. Why do flutists always look so good? sy has a beautiful voice. They chose a beautiful song. A great showoff piece. Very nice indeed.

Gosh I'm writing in the romantics style. In fragments. Symbolism. But I'm much more pro-enlightenment than romanticism. Prefer the systematic Kant to the flowery Schiller.

Let's get even more romantic, talk about dreams. In a studio, individual, with ms lee, 1st day of return, she was nice, amiable, was rusty, clumsy. This'll nv happen, unless my personality change so much that I can be gregarious to everyone. But i'm not a very good member of humanity, i'm asocial. That psc psychologist was sure that sth traumatic happened to me when I was a kid.. cos I refuse to tell her abt anything when I was a kid cos i simply don't remember. the education process seems to have progressed from a "you're going to fail" to a "don't give up". Coleridge is certain that the kid knows more about infinity than the adult. Was that form of education better?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

feng!! =) haha i just wanted to drop a note saying that despite the "romantic" thing, this entry is so "shifeng" (for the lack of a better word =p)