Wednesday 9 June 2004

currently in an elated state.. =D

been abandoning this place for some time, let me do a review of what happened since i last stepped here. found out the other day that YEF is next sat! And where will i be next sat? in Bangkok airport stoning. Can't believe I'm missing EF. And it's in VCH this year, not some hotel ballroom. Aargh! Don't understand why no one announced it, or why Clementi didn't even put up the poster. I didn't even know when are the heats, and still don't know actually.

Yesterday.. supposed to go to school to look up Chem S stuff with Jialing, but she didn't come, so spent the day with Christelle. So 巧,one of the few days where i go to sch and one of the few days when she's alone in sch. Haha, must be 缘份. Is this how u write the words? Don't know, haven't written Chinese for ages. Hasn't been writing Jap for a even longer time, spent so long examining the names of the Jap arrangers yesterday while trying to fill up my exam repertoire list, had to resort to checking a dictionary, cos I really can't tell how to write those words. Finally got everything for exam sorted out nicely.

Oh yeah, remember that cute girl fr Yamaha exam branch, she's so nice. I gave her so much troubles and she actually thanked me. Haha, for telling her my probs in advance.. so nice of her.

Today, went to sch in a normal mood, planned to reach at 10, but when I was at Buona Vista at 9.50, thought that I was seriously late cos there's no RJ band people at all throughout my entire walk to sch. Rushed to sch and realised that i'm still q early, since they started even later than they said they will. Oh, got a nice big bottle of sweets and chocs with a lesbian tag(wonder why?) fr my dear juniors, much nicer than what we gave our seniors last year. Yup, I'll miss the whole section going shiii feeeng every 10min.. Got more sian through invest, especially after they made us shuffle here and there to arrange us into 4 simple rows for 1/2 an hour. Then had to wait for some 大牌 people to finish shitting. Sian diao, cos of the rain also lah.. mood dampener. Anyway didn't achieve my aim today, always happens.. procrastinate, chicken, then bye bye chance. Nvm.. Left for lessons when the food came, the food looks q nice, too bad no chance to try it.

Mood got better. First, I was smart enough to switch on the power to my studio, gave me chance to practise one piece before lesson started. Heehee.. Then did some great sight-readings, impro chords were ok, maybe because I've done them before, but anyway I'll believe that I'm ready for exam. Then my teacher was so smart to know that I want some peace and time for practising, he actually went the other studio to teach for both his lessons, so I had the EL90 for 2 additional hours. Really thank him for that.. practised quite a lot today. =)

Sorry Jacinth, your photoframe glass broke..

this is a long post.. After lesson, I felt so much happier, cos of the productive session? Maybe, or maybe it's just the weather, of 雨后天晴, of the 风雨过后的美好天空. Anyway, finally finally got the DHSSB recording of Rhythm XVII! It looked so good, but stupidly they cut off the strings section from the photo. What's so special abt DHSSB? Besides the great orchestra sound and celesta and Mr Ng, it's the HUGE strings section, and they cut it off completely.. Can't wait to listen to it. So another thing to make me happy!

Then on the way home, received this sms fr my teacher. I thought that today was an ending day, end of band life, end of electone life.. Then the sms asked me to demo on sunday. haha, what a great way to end my electone career, with a demo. Think I'll screw it up though, 3 days to memorise 5 pieces, can I do it? Yup! (we must not be our own enemies!) But that means that I might not be able to go for that Sentosa thing any more, must mug my scores.

Hey, since when hon reads my blog??

OK long enough post, hope the day remains so good.. =D

No comments: