Sunday 11 December 2005

Can't believe a term's already over. Can't believe my parents are here. Can't believe I'm staying in a Del Mar apartment. Can't believe I ate prawn noodles today. Can't believe I'm going Vegas tomorrow. Soon, very soon, I'll be freezing on the east coast. And very soon, Joanne's going to come to SD. And soon school will start again and I'll have to worry about getting the perfect timetable. But now, let me relax and enjoy our roadtrip to Vegas, and be wowed by Vegas. =D Don't think I'll be taking photos cos my dad's around and he's THE pro photographer with the film camera.

Thanks peeps for the compliments on the photos. The sunset is beautiful here, that's how I manage to get beautiful pictures. And you can see sunset every day here. Almost every day.

Had a super hectic afternoon yesterday. Trying to pick 3 groups of people arriving at 3 different terminals at LAX with 1h of each other. And only 1 group had a phone. Pretty amazed at how smooth things went though. =) Really wished that LAX had a 1800-542-4422 phone thing that Changi has, where you can call and find out when the flight's arriving. So surprised that they don't have it.

No comments: