Monday 5 December 2005

Torrey Pines Beach

Can't believe myself. Just lost 40 marks on O Chem cos I totally remembered this concept wrong. Bleah. I didn't even lose 40 marks with my 2 midterms combined.. Peter Vollhardt, the guy who wrote my chem textbook was here today and gave a lecture on aromatic compounds, a lot of people brought the textbook for him to autograph. "He's a very good speaker, but you might not understand what he's going to talk about." My chem prof said that. Haha.
Anyway, continuation of my photo uploading.


Sea water


Surfer dude


Cousin and me. I look short and fat.


Nice big waves + my cousin


This is a picture of the sand. You see the glittering things in the sand? I suspect they're gold. As in Au the element. So if there's a way to separate the gold from the sand, you'll be rich.

No comments: