Wednesday 3 May 2006

I need time to straighten things out. I need advisors.

I found an organ in school! But it's not anywhere where I have free access to.

Hum doesn't have a more correct or more wrong answer. Everything seems to depend on how you argue it. Feel so sophist.

Mores maiorum. Was that the basis of my decisions? That's a terrible criterion.

Talked to niwa. Answer was not any time soon, until you're ready. I'm seriously considering looking somewhere else, at somewhere where I can learn more stuff. But kl is right, since I'm there, might as well talk to people more, network more, get ideas from people

I wonder how much of what I do is doing for my own sake and how much is so that it meets the expectations of others. Follow your own interest.. Can I trust myself to know what I'm doing? Why have I delayed the answering of all these questions till now?
In the meantime, keeping myself busy.

No comments: