Tuesday 2 May 2006

Wow, I got a bubble. Now I'm going to insensitise touch receptors of more fingers.

Election Day. Nope, not General Elections. It's a play that I watched recently. First play I've watched here. First play I've watched in ages actually. They are really pro. Everything in college is pro. Pro musical, pro concerts, pro plays. We couldn't believe that it's UCSD cos the majority of the cast is black. Not being colour biased, but it's not often you see so many blacks together. And they're really good. Play included smoking, partial nudity, all sorts of fondling each other.. Plot included burning up cars using home-made petrol bombs and having sex with the mayoral candidate.. And the play's choked full of ironies.. Enjoyed it a lot. The playwright is supposed to come talk about this play, hope he comes.

Baseball game. Another first. Never watched baseball properly before even on TV. Went to a real game. The stadium is very spectacular. If it wasn't so dark, I would have taken photos. Witnessed some amazing stuff, like a home run.. and tauntings and a catfight. And the efficiency/ fairness/ effectiveness of the security. I brought an opened bottle of water in and a friend brought in a lighter. And wow, there are nice people in the world, really really nice people. Will elaborate on this some other day.

I realise I'm wasting my time and I don't have a lot of time to waste. Need to get some thinking about my undergrad life done. Need the right mood to do it though. I'm turning into a huge procrastinator. sian. I'm in a mess. I'm rotting away.

No comments: