Sunday 7 May 2006

Ice skating. Tiring. Cos very tense. And my hands hurt after ice skating cos the ice is very rough and cold and not very friendly to the hands after I fall and try to get up. Haha. Had dinner with the largest congregation of Singaporean I've been in for a long long time. And it was planned on the day if I'm not wrong. Amazing. And quite surprised to see Ivan, the Rwinds flutist with long hair. Remember during the pirates time, he was persuading me to not take Astar. Oh well..

La Jolla Symphony concert. I haven't heard such a big sound and such instrumentation for ages. They had 3 harps, a celesta which I couldn't hear, alto flute, cor anglais, bass clar, tubas.. Wow. Acoustics are not very good but the pieces are good. Very good compositions.

Sometimes, trying to 向人交代 helps me to 向自己交代. Talked to mummy for 40min helped me to get my perspectives straight.. I'll wait 2 weeks, if I can't get anything done, I'm looking again.

Ok, I'm braindead, talking cock.. night.. will work on this Jesus and Roman values essay tomorrow.

No comments: