Wednesday 14 June 2006

Final exams are tests of stamina. 6h of taking exams on Monday. Exhausted after the 120 T/F questions in Mamm Phys, and then Hum, 3h of non-stop writing. GP was 3h in total, Maths Paper 1 was 3h and I didn't feel so tired then. During Hum exam, I was just, oh man, I have 2 more essays to write, 1 more essay to write.. basically counting down. But as a concluding remark, I like exams, when I'm doing them, I wish that they won't end.. A levels were shiok, 2-3 weeks of prelims, then a month of actual exam. Now all condensed into 1 week. Too fast. Don't know how I did, but I don't really do well for finals anyway, so I don't count on them much, except Hum, where I'm still holding a B average. B+ at the most. Wrote a whole bunch of junk of my exam, but hopefully it's enough junk to save my grade..

Been through irrational cycles of ups and downs this week, for no good reason at all, getting excited over nothing and getting sad and depressed over nothing also. Must be the minute amounts of caffeine that I'm taking in. No more caffeine for me..

I have a whole bunch of things to talk about, considering I haven't blogged properly for almost 2 weeks but I've forgotten almost all of them.

No comments: