Friday 23 June 2006

I've been back for a week and got nothing done. Cos I've been sleeping like nobody's business.. Sleeping day and night. Truly piggy.

Snowy mountains flying northeast from San Francisco. I don't know what mountains they are.. Rockies? We did fly over Salt Lake City.. I saw the colourful salt farms a little north of San Francisco too, colourful from the different kinds of algae and bacteria growing in the different salinity, but didn't take pictures.

Flying over London, or the outskirts of London.

London city and the river Thames, see if you recognise anything. London looks enormous.

The storeroom that bao's living in. I should have taken a picture of the upstairs storeroom. I had to climb over boxes to reach the bed.. Well anything's alright as long as we have a roof over our heads right? oh yeah, bao lives in a laundry store.. haha.

No comments: