Wednesday 25 April 2007

After a sickening (literally) night and morning and tylenol, I think I'm back to normal and shall attempt Death Valley this weekend. I'm pretty sure I took the wrong type of medicine that day, cos I felt terrible after taking it, but then it could be that I feel terrible anyway.
So cos I was sick, I skipped my regulation class in the morning... and the one time i skip class, got caught. Prof asked Sheng after class, so.. why didn't that girl in our lab come to class today? Hmm..

Dicty is such a cute name. It sounds like this cute little round animal thing right? Want to know what it is? Google dicty.

My professor was Krebs' assistant for a week. How cool. He said he said things like Geez you know, I really like your cycle. It's real cool.

Had the most amazing Hum discussion today. Ran out of stuff to talk about 30min into class. So TA said, ok, you guys can come ask me about questions on the paper topics or anything else, if not, we're done. So normally if I hear something like that, I'll just turn in my homework and leave. But then no one moved. Like we just can't believe that Hum discussion ended early. Come on, John never had enough time for discussions, he was Always dragging class.. Anyway, Dan came over and we started talking about paper topics and stuff.. and he's so smart.

Freud. Still looks like fraud to me. I should read this guy before I condemn him as a fraud but I really think he's so non-scientific. Dan made this comparison today. He said that Freud is like Hubbard. His id, ego and superego is like scientology. A whole bunch of terms and classifications without scientific evidence.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey..haha..actually dicty sounds like something dirty..hee.-xw

jac jac said...

haha freud IS really a fraud. and he's sexist! and it's pretty sad how he's rather symbolic as father of psychology to many people out there. boo.

exams over? take care over there! (: