Saturday 12 August 2006

Fireworks Festival, a photographer's dream. They tell you exactly where the fireworks will come from, when it will come and even make an announcement right before they start. Too bad I didn't get many good pictures, maybe a total of 5 proper pictures from all the rounds of fireworks I went for, at least I had a good time admiring the fireworks. =) Happy National Day.

Karaoke yesterday. Crazy. From 11 to 6pm. Absolute madness. I didn't know we could last that long, but it was shiok. The guys were as usual hilarious and wow, some people can really sing.

US people are leaving.. already. Slow down time. I don't want people to leave yet. I don't want to leave yet. Well, I do know people who are waiting desperately to get back.. people who are bored stiff here and can't wait for US.

"Not everything that's supposed to work will work. Welcome to the world of Science."
Isn't Science supposed to be absolute? If it works, it works. If it doesn't, it doesn't. Why is it so fuzzy?

"Me: Should we do phDs?
A: No!.. Oops, that was too fast a response"

"Don't complain about the system. Work around it. Or change it."
"Your goal is to get drunk at least once in your undergrad life. You must know what it feels like." erps, no thanks.

No comments: