Thursday 3 August 2006

Nothing I'm doing is working. Absolutely nothing. So far we've got 1 gene cloned, and it was done by Christina.. What is wrong with me? I'm not even doing anything remotely difficult, why am I getting such terrible results? I seriously wonder if I've chosen the right career.. if I can survive this career at all..
No point complaining. I should do something. Undergrad is time to prac all the lab techniques so that I'll be a pro when I grad. man, That's just my excuse. A shen once said that it's all about passion. Passionate about cloning? I'll try. I have to get something out of this 8 weeks.

Politics are also puzzling me. Who's with who against who what where? Especially when I don't catch every word cos I'm not listening hard.. People seemingly nice to each other says nasty things behind their backs.. Or I'm missing something out again?

On a different note. Touched a microscope for the 1st time today since A levels. So much for being a bio major. Almost forgot how to use one, how to find the best picture with best resolution, kind of like photography.. Microscope is fancy, very fancy, and the microscope guy is obviously super proud of it. But sadly, think I screwed up again.. D***, how can she trust me if I screw every single thing up? But how can I not screw things up if I don't know exactly what I'm doing? I need a nice long planned talk with her.. only I don't know what to say..

Outing with CBs on Sunday was fun. It's really good to be with everyone again, listening to everyone's crazy talks. Karaoke was fun, but the sit down and talk after dinner was even better. We should get together again.

Visited Yamaha and the class on Sun. Saw a list on the wall, Jasmine is still around, taking sat. Wonder if she needs a temp temp pianist..

Gosh, i really need to find out what's wrong and talk to her.. Come on, take charge for once, won't you?

No comments: