Saturday 23 October 2004

Almost fainted today.. so scary. Went out and got sicker on the bus, when i reached the stop i just collapsed onto the seats at the bus stop and threw up.. darn gross. Was feeling so horrible, and my stupid phone died as usual.. Ended up borrowing a phone fr some stranger and called mummy. Tried walking, but blood don't seem to flow to my head or my limbs, don't know where the blood went, almost went black.. Was soaked in sweat. Sat back down, thought that i was going to faint and if I faint, i'd better faint from a lower CG and not hit my head on the floor.. felt so terrible, hope it won't happen ever ever again.. got so many people worried.. and nice passers-by donated medicated oil, too bad i don't know how to use it, but if i use, i'll prob feel even more nauseous..

No comments: