Monday 11 October 2004

Happy Birthday!

Thanks everyone for a great birthday. Special special thanks to alex, jialing, telle, siew, xh, bao, eric, hk for making today so wonderful.

1st sms of the day was from Alex, though don't know what he's saying in the msg. 1st happy bday sms was fr wenwei. people who gave me bday presents really 精神可佳, went all the way to my hse, wow. The photo's really nice, will somehow stick it on the wall, with all my other photos above my organ hopefully. Oh don't know if you intended it, the Ireland had 2 letters missing, so it's rela d. hmm, interesting word. alex, nv know he's so nice, anyway his 好意我心领了。He's not a bad SL what..

thanks telle for staying with me all morning, thought I'll have to as to some TS but that classroom was great, not cold at all. =) GP was um, the usual, can't write well on paper and within that time limit, I believe that if I have a comp for GP essay, I'll do much better, I wanted to change this entire para, but can't cos too 麻烦. Compre had a lot of time left, maybe cos don't know how to do applics question at all. Q entertaining though, to watch ur teacher play with rubber bands.

Eh, supposed to talk abt birthday. So, after that went Ghim Moh, had a nice chocolaty cake thanks to all the nice people, they also 费心费力 to light those candles, at least the fan left me 1 candle to blow. Oh yeah, got birthday blessings from the Prima Deli auntie and the otah auntie who was so nice to give us 1 free otah.

To everybody: I don't need birthday presents. Thank you very much if you have given me one. I appreciate them. But if you didn't give me, don't worry abt it, don't waste money buying me stuff, I don't deserve ur niceness.

Thanks all again, and I need to go back to writing my dreaded essays and writeup.

No comments: