Thursday 14 October 2004

My attention span is getting shorter, was so restless during yesterday's GP and that interview talk, nearly fell asleep during the talk, found it torturously long. Don't see why we hired such "interview professionals" to talk to us when the best interviewees we find around us are probably our teachers, they do the speech thing every day, with the right body languages, tones and so on.. if they're lousy speech makers, we would have spotted their flaws long time ago and try not to make them. I think that to ace an interview, it really depends on how practised one is for interviews..

Hate last min changes, it's Oct 14, Oxbridge dateline has long past, early d/a dateline is in 16 days, now he decides that i should go somewhere for the name and not for the major. How on earth am i suppose to make the dateline? i'll rush like mad and the teachers will kill me. Apply HYP on regular, might as well not apply, sure can't get in.. Doesn't he know that this won't work? I can't get in, so why don't he just save up the $60 applic fee?

Went for bio lect today, the attendence is pathetic, maybe that's gd too. It seems so easy to get full marks for an essay after u look at the ans scheme, but I've nv gotten one before.. Promos are over and J1s are starting CCAs again, sch has more life.. Spent an hr reading thru the mock paper essays, read almost everyone's essay, (sorry, hope u all don't mind) realised that I can't distinguish the bad from the good. Think essays are really subjective, a different marker would give a totally different mark. I didn't think my essay was good, but got a really high mark, or maybe it's that mark inflation before the exam thing. If I got my mark, bao luo should get a much higher mark, at least 40. Really don't know how they mark..

No comments: