Friday 29 October 2004

few days ago was complaining abt how boring bio pract was, actually i'm quite glad it's so uneventful..
phy pract wasn't difficult, just that i stupidly can't count, and can't label nos. on an axis properly, ended up without a gradient or y-intercept, and of course no other values for calculations.. hope i pass that pract..
chem pract was ok, except that i spilled the purple powder all over my script and my bench, so my script had a purple cover, gross. then while I was heating that NaOH + FA5 thing, the solution spurted out of the test tube and landed all over the place, including on my finger (ouch, hot!) and on my calcuator and the script. Hope my paper don't corrode by the time it reach Cambridge and hope my calculator can survive through my entire A level. I don't have a backup.

walked around the staff rooms yesterday and they were so empty, the whole place was so evacuated.. well at least we got what we need to do done

was buying stamps just now at this shop near my house and the auntie saw my teacher evaluation forms and said, “你读RJC是吗?”“是啊”“我女儿在那里教书,不过她现在没有教,她刚生小孩”“你女儿教什么?”“她教数学” (sounds familiar eh?) “她是谁?”“Mrs Ou” or something like that. Haha, guess the world's not so small after all.

No comments: