Friday 1 October 2004

Great day!

seems like it's my birthday today, everything was going my way. Woke up and started on my database of organ scores i own, finished recording down 1 yr's worth of scores, had a great time typing the Jap words, trying to type those Kanjis which I don't even know how to pronounce, haha, so left quite a lot of blanks

then went airport to pick Daddy up, thought I was late, but turned out to be just in time, and he was so happy to see me. yay. Realised that I really don't know T2, always take planes from T1, T2 is so foreign, never knew they had such a localised shopping area, and it's quite flooded with students. Then came the best part, Daddy bought 10 Disney soundtracks, a collection of Disney classics DVDs (abt 15 movies), a Tom & Jerry cartoon collection, some other kiddie Chinese cartoon and Lion King 1 1/2 for me. A last childhood gift before i turn 18. So sweet of him, knowing that I'm a fanatic Disney fan. I was so touched, was crying when I left for the bbq.

The day remained good, i boarded this bus that was totally empty, I was the only one on the bus with the driver. How rare. Then went Bena's hse.. and got a really really nice postcard from Christelle! It's written in green! =) And got a bday present from qq, wrapped in green! Got a beautiful plate fr bena and sang. And a bday present from the class, not green but a cute white sheep. haha. Really like it's my birthday today. Then AS-ed with Christelle and Sunny to the pool and had a story-telling session of the Cinderella story by christelle, which was interrupted shortly by a cockroach trying to go swimming. glad I wasn't dunked, knew Christine and xh were planning it. evil people. Was really impressed with Andy's sparklers construction, spectacular with little resources. Was quite impressed with Evelyn's sense of directions as well, she's not so lost after all.

2 comments:

GrantPGranthm said...

Just found your blog through a Google search of Electone STAGEA. Where are you from and what model Electone do you play? I'm in Japan and have ELS-01C. I'm at electone.com everyday.

feng said...

Hi Grant
can you email me? Thanks cos I don't seem to be able to find a way to contact you.

~Shifeng