Saturday 18 December 2004

Do I look like I can be a good teacher? Why does everyone think that I can teach?

Yesterday, Sunny's party. Sunny's house is so huge, at least I think so, and there was sooo much food. Great food, her parents are, i think a bit too 热情, wonder how many days they'll need to finish up all the food. Parents should keep in mind that teens nowadays don't eat much, especially the girls, they eat pathetically little, maybe to save food for the African children..
It was supposed to be a sad parting, we won't see each other until, theoretically, March, when the results come out, but it didn't seem to end any differently from other class outings.. Haha, guess we know that we'll just meet up some day anyway.

Wish I got acceptance letters instead of rejection ones.. will feel so good to know that some school will take me next yr.

Today was less boring than I expected. Cos there was a lot of singing and the kids were really cute, and my teacher was nice enough keep me entertained throughout the long speeches. And as usual, there're lots of friendly people around who say hi and thnks to me, even though i don't know any of them. Sorry to say this but I really wonder how many people in there really understood all the words, their Chinese must be really good. And Beef, I met your secret good friend. Haha. Not a secret any more.

My teacher was talking abt the types of students that he teaches and i think I'm the type who's a bit 钱多没地方花. Sometimes i really wonder why i go on and on and on, sometimes i think i should just save up the little money that I have for uni.. since, i can't go far in music anyway. Well, at least he claims that he doesn't put me in that category..
I think that I have made 1 wrong move in my music career, and I've moved in that wrong direction for too long before correcting it, so it's extremely hard to get the direction back again, i'll have to start from the beginning again. Basically, I can't have a music career, even if i want to...... Sometimes parents are right

Imagine my shock when I heard that the woman who wears leopard skins is Iskandar's wife.. my jaw dropped, literally..

I'm lousy, i believe i'll get what i want if only i ask.. but i just 开不了口.. And there's so many things that i want now. Darn

No comments: