Wednesday 29 December 2004

Teachers are Amazing creatures

I really think so. They can just give such inspiring advice so easily. And they are real good at summarising and recaping key points. Can I be an inspiring creature as well? I really don't know. It's scary, overwhelming, but, haha, it's not up to me now. What would I do with a bunch of Normal (Tech) kids? I wish I knew. She made them sound cute.
Gosh, I don't know anybody from Normal(Tech). Do you?
Imitate good teachers, learn from others, improvise, get everyone's attention!! Play and have fun..

And yay! I'm done with US essays!! Great achievement. And yay! I've finally put 20min of my playing on a CD. Yay!!
haha, someone said I have a sciency look. I wonder what that looks like.
I should change the template. It's outdated and user unfriendly and it doesn't look like something I'll use..

No comments: