Tuesday 28 December 2004

Haven't been blogging for ages, mainly because I didn't have the comp to myself for long last few days, sharing it with my parents. Not very convenient to write long stories then.

Massive earthquake affecting everyone, even Singapore, been raining non-stop ever since i opened my eyes today. Raffles has been a really good geographer, chose Singapore, an island at such a good location. Every country around us has been hit by the earthquake, Indonesia, Malaysia, Thai, Sri Lanka.. and all we felt was a little tremor and some rain, well, a lot of rain. Sad for those people who lost their homes and friends and relatives. Kind of strange because it's happening so close to us but we don't feel much, not that I want to lose my home or friends or relatives. Of course not.

I think interviews are useless, I won't go to any more unless they are compulsory.

I have a saturation point for good food, and the point isn't very high. Any food that tastes better than my saturation point, well, I can't appreciate it. Been eating a lot of good food recently, think they are wasted on my tastebuds..

Thank you all for the Christmas cards and Christmas greetings. So nice to open the mailbox and see so many cards. Haha. And everybody used that fish stamp. haha

No comments: