Wednesday 22 December 2004

I'm a cheaterbug, I peeped at a reference. Couldn't help it. Envelop was too lousy. I had to change the envelop, and while i was changing it, i peeped. Aiyah, they should all do it the way RJ seals envelops. Make sure that i can't open it. Anyway, the rec is so truthful and direct that it hurts. Ouch. So so true, so descriptive of me. Nothing fanciful, just me. No chance liao.. haha

After all the excitement on HKUST, i'm going to miss the application deadline cos I can't ask miss lee to write my rec now and send it within the month right? *sigh*, and for HKU, there's a personal statement, which is detering me from applying. Guess I won't apply hong kong after all. I'm sick of applications. Hope i get into UC, and solve most of my probs.

On second thoughts, the rec is not that bad lah. I like the last sentence. I hope he really meant it...

No comments: