Tuesday 7 December 2004

i shall stop being cool and show more emotions, show that i'm enthu and excited when i am..

sunday, grad nite
Spent ~$250, compared to ~$70 for DHS prom.. grad nite should be renamed dress nicely and take photo night, cos that's probably what everyone did.

ok, yesterday, qq's outing
kboxing.. sang pretty much every nice song on the list, nice to have people who likes diff kind of songs, then get to listen to different types of songs.. Found out that qi qiong has such a great singing voice, she should sing more often. Too bad if you were not there yesterday. She's really good.
Then went Singapore River + Fullerton, Fullerton looks so gorgeous, all the Christmas decor made it look so elegant.

today,
found out so many things.. haha. Went NUS, walked around, got bored and went Jurong Point to meet xx and eat.. her logic was that since we're in the west, might as well go all the way to the very west, so we had a journey to the west to Jurong Point.
then went for music lesson, my first ever theory lesson in my life, can't believe it, how did i pass through all those practicals without theory. So nice of my teach, specially went mp to teach me. haha. anyway, saw ms goh again, so qiao, she was using his studio.. found out why they are such good friends, they were once classmates, interesting, which means he's really old, should hurry up get married. Beef, please go and ask him to choose a girlfriend and get married soon.

oh yes, i must not regret my decisions, no regrets, cos i made my decisions with my brain and not with instincts, so it's a human decision, not an animal one.. i'll probably know if it's wrong, few yrs later, especially if i take up a scholarship.. oh shit, really think i'll regret this..

sheryl was saying sth about singaporeans getting robbed and mugged overseas. I don't think I'll be robbed or mugged, I think I'll be cheated, badly. And I wouldn't even know that I've been cheated, will probably think I zhuan4 dao4. I must learn to say no. No, No, No.. Hope I wasn't cheated.

No comments: