Sunday 6 March 2005

Back to civilisation with internet..

sian.. I'm sick of going to work every day. But I got tired of going to school when I was in sch before. About school, RJ didn't feel like my school, it felt like someone else's school and I was an intruder, a stranger.

Actually the thing I'm most happy with with my results is the TWO. I really didn't expect it, maybe the marking is screwed, but I don't care, I have a beautiful TWO on my results slip. People were telling me, "almost made it", haha, Mr Tan was saying he'll just give me a one. But I don't need it. The 2 was a fluke, no way i can get a 1.

Watched Moulin Rouge on Channel 5 yesterday with all the irritating commercials. Moulin Rouge is such a good story that it's worth watching even with the commercials. I just realised how MTV it is, during the songs, Satine and Christian will just zoom to somewhere magical, then zoom back when the song is over.

I realise that I always forget to ask the most important question on say the most important line. 3 times in a row, I missed my chance of requesting.. think I should just forget it.

No comments: