Friday 13 May 2005

Complaints

hand hurts now from holding the phone for too long.. and something just happened to my keyboard, now I can't press the spacebar properly. Calling Microsoft to activate my Office XP.. Taking forever.. Apparently you have to call them every time you reinstall it on the same computer.. How dumb.

Since I can't say anything to do with politics, scholarship policies, blah, I'll complain about the school. School don't accept online credit card payment of deposit. And I think my deposit got losts in the mail. Something US postal service is supposed to be quite good at. So I have to wake up at some unearthly hours every other day to call the school to see if they've received my stuff. At least the admissions people are nice.. Just called FedEx to come and collect my another deposit and SIR.. So ma fan.. Yes it costs $44.40 to send 3 pieces of paper to US. Hope the FedEx guy don't get lost and can't find me or sth..

Band. Not a complaint. If I were a J2 this year, I would be touched by what Lynette wrote. I didn't think those 2 words mattered so much until I heard about what Oura said.. Should we have expected so much? Is it better to expect a Gold and Honours would be a bonus?

It sucks to..
- Work hard at something knowing that it'll probably fail in the end
- Have no purpose in life and just drift along
- Have a fixed goal in life and neglect all other aspects of life
- Be in a one-sided relationship, no matter which side you're on
- Do a presentation with only 1-day notice
- Console others when I'm not feeling too happy myself

No comments: