Sunday 8 May 2005

this is way way overdue..

This is an invitation to all those who are reading this blog, 3F pple, CB6, bandits, sec sch friends..

You are invited to..
My concert
Date: 21st May, Sat before Vesak Day
Time: 7.30pm
Venue: My house.. (ask me for directions)
Ticket price: FREE
Light reception will be provided but please settle your own dinner.

I'll be playing the electone which is what the girl in the picture on this blog is playing.. So if you want to know what an electone is, want to see how it sounds like, please come..
This concert is for you, my friends.. Make it a gathering, party, whatever, just come ok? You'll even get free food.. hee

Repertoire includes..
Pirates of the Carribean
Beauty and the Beast
Yu Jian
and others..

Jialing will be playing, so will some of my wonderful electone classmates, who all happen to be younger than me.. Hmm..
So please come for an evening of music, talent, food, friends... blah. Yup just come.

RSVP please.. Tag, email, sms, call.. Thank you =)

No comments: