Friday 17 June 2005

Celine is leaving.. so sad.. Actually, Celine has left. Sad cos we just lost a super duper friendly officer, nice and cheery person, but as always, I must and will respect people's decisions.. Well, H is actually quite alright, think what happened the last time was some broke down in communications somewhere..

RI tours today.. Saw the huge difference in the institutes. Think we should meet the people, watch what they do, understand what the RI do, instead of looking at the facilities. IMCB tour was good cos we got to meet the person instead of just being introduced to the facilities. Glad that BTI was first thing in the morning, if not everyone would have fallen asleep. No offence to Dr Choo at all.. =) He's a great papa.

Went BTI after everything was over. The atmosphere was great. Ah-bu is taking up AGS, i don't know where and how, but she was preparing for GRE with Andre and SN.. GRE words are really crazy. I've never heard of them at all. Especially since they're using a Barron's wordlist. nuts. Met Mimmi. She's pretty, great figure, blonde. Dave was, as Sylvia and I agreed, drooling over her. Zhong se qing you. Really. Hung around for a while, wished Andre happy birthday, complained about the day a bit and went home..

Really sad that Celine is leaving. And very irritated by the school, which has receivied my stuff 17 days back and didn't bother to update and validate my records. Very scared that I won't receive my I-20 in time.. I'm a J. I can't stand things bothering me. Urgh.

No comments: