Sunday 5 June 2005

Think my blog entries are getting more brainless all the time.. Like I've stopped thinking..

Went tree top walk finally, with my mom. She was more excited than I was.. The bridge is pretty, that's all. Not exciting cos it bearly shakes when people walk through, it doesn't feel high, and there isn't a rushing river below the bridge. It takes me only half an hour to get home from McRitchie bustop by bus, but the bus takes 20min to come..

went Yamaha yesterday afternoon.. Late, at 4.45. Gave them a shock with my hair. Hee. Everybody has his/her problems. No one is truly carefree, isn't it? Renee must have given it a lot of thought before coming to the decision. A lot, with her interest, passion in music. Even though my first reaction was also 'no way', if she has made up her mind, i would respect it, but who am I right? :) Why do class sizes get smaller all the time? Uninterested pple quit, people who are truly passionate quit due to circumstances, bad timing, busy school life, picking up something else, putting passion into something else, or in my case, sigh, 2 main reasons:
1) don't see where I'm going
2) I don't want to have too great a time when I'm still in Singapore, cos then I'll feel terrible when i leave everything, everyone, every moment behind
I don't seem to be able to talk to mr tan face to face. Our negotiations, offers, everything are all through sms. Feel like going over on wed to settle everything but think that i won't settle anything anyway. He's tempting me back to lessons again.. no no no, I cannot go back to lessons..

Hmm, I was talking about Rain, how did end up talking about myself? selfish me
Anyway, Yamaha was empty yesterday, so we had the studio to ourselves after 5. Cool, Shane was playing piano, Pris played a CD and Shane accompanied the CD. darn pro!

I have this lousy ability to copy. I can't mimick something unless u tell me how exactly I'm supposed to do it. Realised it during j1 orientation dance, was so slow in getting dance steps. and I never ever figured out how mr tan did his accompaniments on piano, darn pro too. Those are the times which I really wish i can play piano..

No comments: