Wednesday 22 June 2005

Flunked

Failed driving test.. badly.. Absolutely flunked it. Didn't get to finish my route and I got 40pts. Am I that lousy?? Tester said I didn't know how to change lane at all. Every time I change lane, minus 8 points from me. wth. What I'm pissed with is why no instructor told me that I need to look at all the mirrors before I change lane?? So even if I didn't make any other stupid mistakes, I would still have failed, cos I couldn't change lanes.
Now why am I getting so emotional over this? Did it matter that much whether I pass or not? Did it matter that this girl who had the test in my session was happily holding keys that her boyfriend handed over to her after the test? What's wrong with me? Life's been too smooth? Never failed before?
Left at around 5, didn't see any instructors at all which is great. Didn't think I could talk to Ivan without breaking down. So I've decided not to retake the test. No point. Shall see how it is in California.

To sunny and others, some ideas for performance, since I'll be away for 2 weekends:
1. Stomp (storm, whatever, the one where we hit things with things to form nice rhythms) Easy, can involve everyone with slight sense of rhythm. To make things more interesting, can get some guy to rap.. haha
2. Shoot MTV in Biopolis or sth, like the Track guys did for RJ video, takes more time..
3. Sing a song, change the lyrics.. easy to involve everyone again..

No comments: