Thursday 2 June 2005

Have been abandoning this place for a while..

Wed: went to Biopolis to take a psycho test, but realised that i have already taken it, so went to disturb Sylvia instead. Growth monitoring, how interesting. Of course monitoring with lots of disturbances from lloyd. Had lunch at holland v with sylvia and dave. Heard about how stress it is to be on a trip with the boss.. scary. I'd better hope that I get a less 'demanding' boss.. After lunch, decided that I haven't done anything productive in the day (but well, I don't do much productive things on most days), so I decided to go RJ, since it's quite convenient to get there from Holland v. Waited forever for the bus to come.. Went RJ, collected cert and yearbook.
About the yearbook, it looks better than last year's, they used more photos than last year's. Last year's yearbook was just a collection of photos from Outlooks. There's a huge pic of Nicholas, so huge..

Thurs: was supposed to have driving lesson, but I cancelled it because of the would-be tea session, then they cancelled the tea session. Make up ur mind people. Anyway I went for health checkup.. Think the assistants are really nice and friendly. They can actually match the face to the name, as in, i was just walking around, and the assistant saw me and asked me to go to counter 5. Amazing. Hey, I didn't gain that much weight from the last time i took my weight in school. haha, thought I would weigh a tonne now after bumming so much and gorging so much.

No comments: