Wednesday 15 February 2006

太厉害了,C+ for my essay. Will the next few be like that too? What if I'm so slow and I won't get what I'm supposed to do till forever? What if it's sth that i just won't get? This is one of those times that I long for a 2-yr syllabus where everything's determined by 1 final exam. At least I'll have 2yrs to get it instead of let's see, 1 week to my next essay, 3 weeks to the last essay.. My parents will freak if they know my grade. I have a biochem midterm on Friday and I just started revision today. Not like me to start so late, but I don't feel insecure about it. Hum essay is due next wed but I'm freaking out. My planned 15min on paper today turned out to be 40min.. felt like GP times again..

Need to reevaluate my time management skills.

Did you know that..
Undergrad research is not owned by anyone. If you discover something when you're an undergrad, you own the discovery, not the school, cos the school's not paying you to do it.

Brilliant discoveries/ ideas are always not accepted at first, like McClinkok (gosh I can't spell her name)'s transposons, Krebs' TCA cycle, chemiosmosis hypothesis, Mendel's genetics.. All rejected by Science and Nature. Makes you wonder what Science and Nature publish..

Evolution Theory revolutionised biology. Before evolution theory came out, biology was just some thing. After that Biology became a science, Biological Sciences. ~quoting my biochem prof.. I seem to quote him a lot.. cos he says a lot of oop stuff.

No comments: