Friday 17 February 2006

Frustrating. Had the most frustrating 25min ever when we're at different frequencies and just not doing anything productive, i couldn't get my question right, my queries couldn't get answered cos of that. This is just not the way I work, I think slooow, I need time to concentrate and think. Makes me seriously wonder if I should just take Caciola next quarter.

Open up girl. You can't be helped unless you let others help you. deja vu, I think I wrote this some time before. Markom was talking about studying for Ochem today and upper div bio classes and I was thinking how comparatively, ochem and biochem are the easiest subjs I'm taking now. Just mug and ace, especially since what to mug is clearer than it can ever be.

Inspiration. My aunt is getting very very inspired by her lunch partner. "Studying is the easiest thing on earth." I've heard that fr alfie before and now it comes up again.

I'm blogging in a really disorganised, haphazard, incomplete, mysterious way. Can't be helped, cos that's how my thoughts are.

Vday. Soiree. This violin girl that's really really good, played Vivaldi's winter and summer, accompanied by Janos and Paivikki and others.. The rest are ok. Vocalists' voices didn't really blend, each had very good voices but well, didn't really blend. After vday got this unexpected reception, champagne and chocolates, wow. Cool. Huge chocolate dipped strawberries. Wish you were here siew, be my date to the concert.

No comments: