Thursday 21 September 2006

Don't feel like studying after such a long break. But I guess I'll have to plunge back into my long reading list after tomorrow's lecture. Taking some classes that are worth worrying about this quarter.. MAE9 is worth taking, but not now. Shall focus on 4 classes this quarter, the least no. of units I've taken since my first quarter.

Life has been boring, not getting hit by any extremely inspiring comments anywhere worth recording about.

Singapore is a small place. My circle is even smaller. Met this woman in my current lab who did her phD in singapore, in a certain institute in nus. And guess what? She knows my housemate's supervisor really well. Guess what else? She lived right opposite my current apartment. But she moved a week before I arrived. What a small world.

Plasma is a form of matter? What is plasma? Fire is a form of plasma? Fire is matter? Fire can transmit sound?

"There's nothing remarkable about [making music]. All one has to do is hit the right keys at the right time and the instrument plays itself." ~ JS Bach
If only music is that simple..

No comments: