Tuesday 19 September 2006

I am dumb enough to bring the wrong camera cable.. Sian.. cannot upload photos until I get my hands on another cable.

Sian-ness, so much crap to settle. Suddenly my degree audit decides not to count any of the classes that I transferred from A-levels, crazy. Shuttle stop is pretty far away, but at least I can get to sch fast.. House is always empty, but I don't mind that much.. Unpacking has been hell, trying to put everything somewhere neatly. Too bad no pictures to show cos I'm too stupid to check the cable I brought, now I guess mummy has a wrong camera cable too. Lab, well, it's not the nice bright lab with a fantastic view over the prison any more. It's not with ct any more too.. Time to be ultra-sociable..

Ok I wanted to upload photos from my computer to here, but the server keeps dying on me.. Forget it.

I am nerdier than 37% of all people. Are you nerdier? Click here to find out!
I'm absolutely bored.

No comments: