Wednesday 27 September 2006

My tuesdays and thursdays are complete waste of time. Lecturers seem to have no sense of urgency, spend the whole lecture talking about seemingly nothing and the 8am lecture in Price theater just puts me to sleep. I shall do my hum reading next time in that class, but that will put me to sleep even faster. nvm. The problem with taking a class with all sorts of other people is that the teacher doesn't know how deep to go, had a 1.5h class the other day and the teacher spent 1h talking irrelevant stuff and cracking jokes and showing us Sound of Music, finally spent half an hour trying to teach the concept of waves AND nodes AND reflection.. wonder what am I doing in the class.

Me to classmate: How was your summer?
S: It was good. Oh I got engaged.
wow, she's my age.

Me to my supervisor: You plan to have kids?
supervisor: Yeah. Having kids at 27 is considered old for Indians.

First thing my TA said to me in hum class: I'm glad to see you on my list again. You just want to be tortured again, don't you?
yeah.. I just want an A.

No comments: