Saturday 29 May 2004

had been trying the past term to not think so much and just do stuff and guess what, failed yesterday. Sorry, don't think you know what I'm talking about but that's the point. as a consequence of that hemming, I'll have to waste 2-3 more days worrying at least.

PSC psycho test today. The timed part was boring, but the personality part was quite fun. Realised that I gave an impression of this anti-social, self-centered, bad-tempered follower. Not PSC material at all. Anyway, had fun shading the bubbles, ranking those statements which I either want all or none of them. There was this question on whether I worry too much and I just thought of yesterday's incident.. Found out tha I'd rather be likeable, creative, intelligent than successful, guess it's not what people can see that's important.. OK, not making sense. Then I actually said that Shakespeare is a more important person than Darwin. Call me a bio student.

No comments: