Monday 3 May 2004

displaced to the laptop..

amazing how teachers always know what's the problem with the student and how to tackle the problem, guess it's experience, but it just happened again.. the other time it was the "you can keep this set, we'll do a new set the next lesson", gave me the freedom to do whatever I wanted and needed to do at home without the fear that I've done too much and nothing to do during lessons.. today it was "there's nothing to be embarrassed about", hmm.. but I didn't really respond to that. My brain is just not developed in the english area, need tremendous effort to concentrate on what I'm doing, and the low reaction rate and low current in my nerves doesn't help either, was responding so slowly. Realised that I can't multi-task, when I write, I can't listen and so on.. very bad at taking notes

Does identifying weaknesses help? Supposedly after identifying, can find ways of overcoming them. Doesn't seem to work for me.. After identifying my weaknesses, I just accept them, accept and have that kind of "that's it, can't help it" attitude. Bad. Guess the only person who can help me now is myself, since I'm not even accepting other's help evidenced by that blank session today.. Sorry to those trying to help me. Don't give up though, I'll try to respond.

shocked and saddened by my 9th percentile..

No comments: