Monday 24 May 2004

realised that I really don't benefit much from individual lessons, more attention yes, but help me more, no. Had GP today with Christelle and Eric and it was so much more useful and productive than the last 2 sessions when i was alone and brain immobilised in alginate + calcium chloride. Actually this indiv thing has been a problem since long long time ago, spent quite some time in sec 3/4 thinking about it, thought it was solved, but no, I'm still real lousy at pushing myself, being involved in whatever we're doing. Anyway fun session today, trying to infer from him what questions are coming out for common test, don't think he knows actually, so all the hints that I got was that "Discuss the importance of books today." is going to come out. That helps a lot.. haha.

Called Siew Cheng, that girl from Yamaha exam dpt today, she's so cute. Still can't figure out how she can match every candidate's name to their face. Anyway, don't understand why they need us to bring in originals, they know that most people just borrow the books from teachers, so the Yamaha sales doesn't even go up. Just creating trouble for candidates. Even if I sincerely want to buy the book, there's no stock in Singapore. Order from Japan? That'll take 3 weeks or so to arrive. What copyright? Inconveniences everyone. Everybody knows that people photocopy scores, trade scores, pass them around. How to enforce copyright? OK, a bit off track here.

The impt point is, I found out that for June, only 2 people are taking Grade 4. Gosh, didn't know it's that rare. Wonder if they are going to dedicate a day just for the 2 of us, or they'll mix Grade 5s as well. If it's just 2 people, then good luck to me liao, cos the other person sure much much better than me..

Want holidays to come but don't want term to end. The kind of "why can't this lesson hurry up end", but then hating that time moves so fast, that there's no time to study in depth what I want to, that time just flashes by, that soon I'll be leaving this school system forever. In the end of term mood, everything not done properly, pushing everything to the hols. Going to be one busy mugging hols. Entertain me, people!

No comments: