Tuesday 4 May 2004

had a most entertaining gp lesson with baolou's presentation.. None of his points sounded convincing enough, he was just trying to get away from all the "bullets", so he was saying" next point, next slide" all the time. Laughed non-stop at his strange-sounding theories (a hypothesis is not true unless it can be proven wrong?) and, how can we forget, his thunder examples..

my 2.4 run. Was the fastest run ever, thanks a lot to Sunny and Christelle for accompanying and pushing me the whole way through, at the risk of being caught by Ms Poon. Didn't even know I could run 2.4 in such a short time. haha, but sadly, didn't jump far enough for standing broad jump, so I bet must retake again.. nvm, I'm happy today.

Chem S presentation was good. The mike was so powerful, I fell in love with it. It's so extremely sensitive, so fun. haha. Anyway, our answer, or rather, Christelle's answers were very good, not much mistakes. The mistakes all came from my answers and suggestions. And the second question was, um, so cheater-bug, looked almost exactly the same as Alfie's ans.. Haha

Liked HK's presentation, short, concise, with no frills.. But that's the way to fail GP and probably bio as well, as I've learnt from Beef. Was just thinking about how I like Xu Xu's learning attitude, how she's so proactive, hardworking, esp with english, then she came and told me today that she like my attitude, not studying, but my contented? heck-care? attitude.

No comments: