Sunday 19 September 2004

Credits

Thanks to everybody today, though they probably will never see this..
Thanks to jialing, supporting me and keeping me company
Thanks to Shane and his classmates and my teach, so hyper and so fun

Kind of made me wish I had such a class, so fun, they are really friends, not like my organ ex-classes, just acquaintences who are friends once a week.. sigh

"Can you keep a secret?" is playing in my head now, can't get it out. Had a fun time playing today, mostly because the people are so fun, and my teacher actually sent a girl to walk in front of me to tell me to play louder, so funny, she just walked one around shouting play louder play louder. haha
Was really enjoyable if not for my trembling, couldn't stop my leg from shaking, had to take really long pretending to get ready for a song to try to stop it from shaking, then decided that it can't be helped, so forget it, just whack.

I know I should be studying, but really not in the mood. Have a really lousy attitude this year, everything so heck care, don't care if do lousily for tests, now prelims also taking so lightly.. Not that I want to but I can't make myself sit down and study all the time. Can't make myself do 5 Chem paper 1s and 2 Chem paper 2s and other Maths and Physics papers. I can't do that. And there's loads of other things to do too that I'm not doing, like writing my essays.. Sometimes I really hate being a J2.

No comments: