Saturday 11 September 2004

someone wrote this on the lift door:
"Curse be upon the one who urinates in the lift"
sound so chim, such a complex sentence structure, must really applaud the vandal for standing up against the urinator (who is a vandal too)

studying these few days, found out some interesting stuff:
GATTACA is a DNA code
I was looking through the GP arts notes, and realise that Vivaldi, Haydn, Liszt and Schoenberg are all in his list of famous composers of that age..

dug out my Sec 3/4 journal, the one that we were supposed to write every week and hand in. Just realised that I was dealing with complicated issues like education and terrorism when I was in Sec 4, I even wrote one entry on media or something like that. But I sounded so.. naive. Think that's how Goh Ai lan knew each of us so well, know all the scandals and stuff like that, by reading our journals. And yup, she's super sadistic. I was writing about how freaked out I was during the blood test for Hep B and she wrote that I'll get used to the needles if I need to go for the immunization.
Here's one more interesting para:
"We help trees. During forest fires, we are the ones that spray billions of galleons of water at them, putting off the fire. We are the ones who make artificial rain to enable them to survive. When there's a widespread diseases, we are the ones who study the disease and stop it from spreading insidiously. We increase their biodiversity by mixing genes in the lab. We prevent many species from being extinct by breeding them artificially. We give them better genetic traits so that they can survive better. Can you say that we are not trees' benefactor?"

Watched the 金曲奖, the Energy dance was real cool. 王菲 sang 天空! That's one of my fave songs. It's the first Faye Wong song that I liked.. That was when I was in P5 I think. and Sarah said that I liked all the songs that had something to do with the sky. Haha, I really did. and yeah, Sarah is that girl in joseph's class, hmm, that's jac's class too.

No comments: