Friday 24 September 2004

refractory period = 3 days, next time factor for deciding will not be so much of the preparing time, or actual day time, but the aftermath of it..

find out how many calories and fats you are taking in
http://www.mcd.com.sg/OurFood/OurFood_Nutrition_Analysis.cfm?FoodCategory_ID=N
Oh I found out how what a calorie is, it's the amount of energy to raise the temperature of 1g of water by 1 degrees.

Yay! Prelims are over, pretty much, left 2 papers which don't really matter to me. Went to play badminton with my class instead of going Sentosa. Haha, very AS of me considering band people asked me first. Hee hee, but I'm glad I went badminton instead. 1stly, went Clementi to play instead of Ulu Pandan, so exciting! haha and xh wanted to visit Jacinth, oh Jac, can't believe you went for a batch outing, didn't know it was ur 1st, if not maybe I'll have been there to witness the historical moment. =) 2ndly, on the ride back home, we were so bored and mad as to count the no. of beeps the MRT makes before closing the door and tried to determine what note it's beeping at. Really fun but people around us must think we're some super stressed up RJ kids, beeping all the way and playing single notes on handphones. 3rdly, had a sort-of badminton coaching session cos I was too lousy. haha.

40% of Singaporean students think life is stressful compared to the average of 31% of white and blue-collar workers according to some survey by a healthcare company.

No comments: