Thursday 2 September 2004

If you have nothing to do this sunday afternoon or just want to take a break from studying, can come and watch my electone performance in yamaha marine parade, will be playing for about 15 min..

I am an extremely selfish person. I can't believe how selfish I am. If you pon school for no good reason and you try borrowing notes from me, most probably I won't lend you the entire set of notes. So bad right? So sorry qq, that physics design that I lent you had no details at all cos it's just the skeleton of it. Hmm, wonder if she knows I'm writing this, cos she just called me. freaky

Was getting all jittery before GP today, don't understand why, was so freaked that xuxu had to hug me to calm my nerves..

Went home with a lot of Easties today, haven't went home with so many east people for ages, since last yr or so, it's always only me and beef or me and eric or me and chris.. anyway, never realise that baoluo is so extremely funny, he is the joke, especially with andy around. haha. And yeah, I saw Gabriel on the MRT, as in Gabriel, the bass trombone guy fr DHS, xx's friend.. and he actually said hi to me, so friendly, should have went over to talk, but felt a bit weird and I was with the whole bunch of easties. I wouldn't say hi to someone unless I can confirm that he/she'll recognise me, so I didn't say hi to Anqi the other day when I saw her on the MRT. that's how AS I am.

No comments: